PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Terms of personal data protection
I. General provisions
- The data controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR") is the company A-Z Hutní s.r.o., with its registered office at Dvorská 8/1, 165 00 Prague – Suchdol (hereinafter referred to as the "controller").
2. The controller's contact details are:
Address: Dvorská 8/1, 165 00 Praha – Suchdol
Telephone: +420 777 212 704
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The controller processes your identification, contact and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful reason and purpose for processing personal data
- The lawful basis for processing personal data is • the performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, • the controller's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, • your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll, on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purposes of personal data processing include • processing of your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data that is necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact) is required, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, which cannot be concluded or performed by the controller unless the personal data is provided, • sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
- The controller stores personal data
- For the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- For the time until the consent to the personal data processing for marketing purposes is withdrawn but not longer than 5 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Personal data recipients (controller's subcontractors)
The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to any third parties.
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- The right to access your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- The right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- The right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- The right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
- The right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- The right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller specified in Article III of these Terms.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in documentary form, in particular by using antivirus programs, securing access to online data by encryption and password, and physically locking documentary documents in a secure archive.
- The controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- The controller is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of the terms of protection of personal data will be published on the controller’s website and at the same time it will be sent to your e-mail address that you provided to the controller.
These terms and conditions take effect on 25 May 2018.