How to rent a motorcycle?
- View the motorcycle rental offer on the website
- Make a reservation
- Pay a reservation deposit of CZK 1,000
- Pick up the bike at the agreed time
What are the options for booking a bike/scooter?
1. Internet reservation
- Choose your bike and accessories
- Choose your motorcycle rental date
- Submit your reservation, confirmation of your motorcycle reservation will be sent to you by email
2. Telephone reservation
3. Reservation by personal visit
· Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the motorcycle rental office
· A-Z Hutní s.r.o. area
165 00 Praha – Suchdol
Why rent a motorcycle?
- You only pay when you ride
- You don't lose money due to motorcycle price drops
- You have no operation and maintenance costs
- No worries about parking
- You can try more types of motorcycles
- Special gift
Where is our motorcycle rental shop located?
- The motorcycle rental office is located in Prague – Suchdol, at Dvorská 8/1.
What are the cancellation conditions for renting a motorcycle/scooter?
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel your reservation at least 3 days before the rental date, the reservation deposit can be transferred to another date in the same season (March – October).
Are motorcycles insured against accidents? Is the insurance valid abroad?
- All machines offered in the motorcycle rental are accident insured. The insurance is valid in all European countries. A refundable deposit is required when renting a motorcycle. This deposit is used to cover the deductible in case of damage to the bike. The deposit can be paid in cash or blocked on your payment card.
What is the mileage limit?
- Mileage is not limited. So it doesn't matter if you're just going for a short ride or a motorcycle holiday by the sea or in the mountains.
What documents do I need to rent a motorcycle?
- To rent a motorcycle you only need your ID card or passport and driving licence.
Do you offer motorcycles for category A2 driving licences (motorcycle up to 35 kW) ?
- Yes, we offer a range of bikes in this category in our rental shop. These are bikes of different types (naked bike, scrambler, chopper and touring enduro).
Which motorcycles can I drive with a category B licence (for cars)?
- For this type of licence we offer rental of scooters with a capacity of 110-125 cc.
What discounts do you offer?
- For our regular customers we offer a loyalty discount of 10% on motorcycle rental. The discount applies from the fifth rental.
- Individual discounts for groups of 3 or more bikers.
What are the parking options around the bike rental?
- If you come to pick up your motorcycle or scooter on your own motorcycle, you can park it in our closed courtyard for the duration of the rental period (for multi-day rentals in the garage).
- Space for parking cars in the rental area is limited. There is free parking in the street in front of the bike rental.